Ultimate Collectors — We hope your engines are still warm, as it’s time to race again!
A few days ago we launched a competition, giving away amazing prizes ranging from selected crates, all the way up to 20 ETH!
The response to this competition was amazing, with winners announced within 2 days of the competition starting. But we are far from finished!
We are proud to announce the second F1® Delta Time Ultimate Collectors competition!
This time we are offering 2 different categories. Each tier has its own rules and prizes:
Winners: First 20 people to collect a full grid in the Common Tier. One driver and one car from each team.
Prize: 3 Rare Crates
Winners: First 10 people to collect a full grid in the Rare Tier. One driver and one car from each team.
Prize: 2 Epic Crates
Winners will be announced across social media as the first F1® Delta Time Ultimate collectors!
But that’s not all, we’ll be announcing Epic and Legendary Tier competitions soon!
How winners are determined
Rules for the game are simple:
- A full grid consists of 20 items from the same rarity tier:(10 Cars, one of each type, 10 Drivers, one of each type)
- Once you have collected a full set, you will need to email at email@example.com including the wallet address that holds your collection and what tier you are going for.
- If more collectors submit, winners will be selected based on email submission time.
- Competition closes on 4th March 11:59pm GMT. Any submissions after this will not qualify.
- Items will need to be in the wallet at the time of the submission and remain there until winners have been announced in order to qualify.
Please note that there is no restriction regarding if you have gained your collection by purchasing crates or buying things in the secondary market. Players are also welcome to form teams to play, as long as the grid itself is collected into one wallet address. In case of team play, any prizes will be sent in to the winning wallet address and can be shared at the team’s own judgement.
Keep in mind that crate prices will start increasing in few hours. Don’t miss out!.
Good luck to you all and may the fastest collector win!
Don’t Miss Out
Stay tuned and be sure to join the conversation on social media.
Got any questions? Hit us up on social media at Twitter or Facebook, or join us on the official F1® Delta Time Discord.
And subscribe to our newsletter at https://www.f1deltatime.com/
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.