We like to start this announcement by saying a huge thank you to the community. The response and participation for the Ultimate Collector competitions has been amazing.
We have seen the requests for more such events, and have heard you loud and clear! In the last few days there have been a lot of updates to F1® Delta Time. One of the major features is the release of the Workshop, a feature that allows players to assemble their car and driver with components and gear, with the aim of perfecting your composition stats before racing.
It is time to take advantage of the knowledge you have of your inventory, and build our next competition around the Workshop!
Announcing: The Perfect Stats Hunt!
To participate, you need to collect a complete team composition of car and a driver, one for each team, making it a total of 10 full compositions required:
Each of these compositions need to have a above a certain stat line to qualify. One stat line for Epic, and one for Legendary:
- Car Stats: 11,900
- Driver Stats: 6,900
- Car Stats: 13,050
- Driver Stats: 7,650
Please note that all items in the submission will need to be from the same either Epic or Legendary tier.
The reward for completing the Ultimate Collection is only rewarded after there is a complete collection. That means 10 cars and drivers that meet the stat requirements.
Speaking of rewards, we’re giving away the largest to date. With the full Epic Ultimate Collection receiving 20 ETH, and the Ultimate Legendary Collection receiving 40 ETH!
Rules for this competition are simple:
- Players need to submit email to email@example.com including: Tier Submitted, wallet address, related Token IDs and screenshot of your compositions (both car and driver -showing the stat marker being met for your tier)
- Tokens will need to remain in the submitting wallet until the winners are announced
Payout for each category happens only if following conditions are met:
- There needs to be minimum 10 submissions in that category
- There needs to be minimum 1 submission of each team driver/car in that category
- ALL components and gear attached to a car or driver need to be of the same tier
- The same components and gear cannot be used across multiple compositions (this will be verified by token ID on submission)
- All submissions will need to be submitted by 9th March 2020, 12PM GMT.
There is no restriction regarding if you have gained your collection by purchasing crates or buying things in the secondary market. Players are also welcome to form teams. In case of team play, any prizes will be split with weighting among the submitting wallets. So if one player submits 1 composition for the Epic Ultimate Collection, they’ll receive 2 ETH — but only if their entry to Epic Collection is submitted before the competition ends.
If you are submitting as part of a group, be sure to submit your entry in a single submission. Including all relevant wallet addresses, token IDs and screenshots.
So for all the collectors out there, this is show time. Get ready, set, GO!
Don’t Miss Out
Stay tuned and be sure to join the conversation on social media.
Got any questions? Hit us up on social media at Twitter or Facebook, or join us on the official F1® Delta Time Discord.
And subscribe to our newsletter at https://www.f1deltatime.com/
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.