Rain clouds are gathering for the next F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™
In this week’s F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ players have been tackling tracks with little drizzle on their backs, but who will lead the race when drizzle turns to pour? Get your wet tyres ready, as next week will be the ultimate test for the heavy rain conditions.
Next week we will continue to race across 7 Grand Prix™ events with the same reward pools, so there will be a 120,000 REVV pool for Grand Prix™ and 40,000 REVV pool for Time Trial. You can also compete for F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys and Trophies in both, with additional NFT rewards available for the Grand Prix™.
Details of this F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™
In this Grand Prix™ Mode Event you will be able to race in all the 7 F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ events:
- Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco
- Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
- Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit
- Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
The event runs for 7 days starting on 16th August 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 22nd August 2021. You can compete in every Tier and track, but REVV prize pools and keys are tied to the points players get across all 7 tracks in the heavy rain weather type. Essentially you have 7 leaderboards to compete in.
Grand Prix™ REVV Prizes
This week’s top REVV prizes will be based on your combined performance across 7 tracks. Your final placement on the weekly leaderboards for each of the 7 tracks in heavy rain weather type will grant you the following points:
The points you earned from each of the 7 leaderboards for the given Tier are tallied at the end of the event and below boards reflect the weekly pools available for each Tier per-season.
Tier A — Stat Minimum: 16,000+
Tier B — Stat Range: 10,001–16,000
Tier C — Stat Range: 6,001–10,000
Tier D — Stat Range: 0–6,000
Grand Prix™ Keys prizes
This week’s top Key prizes will be based on the same factors as the REVV prizes. Those with the top 3 combined points from 7 leaderboards, per-Tier and season, will take home following keys:
On top of these, everyone else will be able to compete for Common and Rare keys and NFTs (selected at random) with their total score from the 7 leaderboards.
Time Trial Summary:
- Next Time Trial event will run from 16th August to 22nd August 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC)
- Weekly final standings are based on your combined points across the daily competitions
- Rewards include 12 Time Trial Trophies per season, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys and 20,000 REVV tokens per season
Grand Prix™ Summary:
- The new Grand Prix™ Mode event runs from 16th August to 22nd August 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC)
- The Events featured in this event are: Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco, Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit, Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
- Weekly final standings for REVV Pools and Key prizes are based on your combined points across 7 tracks in heavy rain weather only.
- Rewards include 12 REVV Trophies, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys, NFTs and 60,000 REVV tokens per season
Any questions, give us a shout!
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time, you can find out more about the game by checking out our Medium articles, as well as following us on Twitter. We also have an active player community on Discord, so come and join the conversation.
F1® Delta Time on Discord: https://discord.gg/EZE6mkS
F1® Delta Time on Twitter: https://twitter.com/F1DeltaTime
F1® Delta Time on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/F1DeltaTime
You can also find out more about REVV over at the official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels.
REVV on Twitter: https://twitter.com/REVV_Token
REVV on Telegram: https://t.me/REVVCommunity
REVV on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/REVVTokenAB
What is REVV and how to get it in 3 easy steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3kjtAyor4
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.