Introducing a new weather free F1® Delta Time Grand Prix with a bonus system!
Consistency will now boost your rewards
This week’s F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ brought in the heavy rains, but competition on the tracks has remained heated! In the last four weeks we have been competing across different weather types and this time we will switch the gear to a weather free zone.
For next two weeks we will continue to race across 7 Grand Prix™ events, however, this time weather will not be counted as a factor and you can choose what suits your garage the best. Same generous reward pools will remain available for each week, with 120,000 REVV pool for Grand Prix™ and 40,000 REVV pool for Time Trial, however, there will be a bonus multiplier available for those that race in both weeks! You can also compete for F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys and Trophies in both, with additional NFT rewards available for the Grand Prix™.
Details of this F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™
In this Grand Prix™ Mode Event you will be able to race in all the 7 F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ events:
- Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco
- Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
- Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit
- Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
The event runs for 14 days starting on 23rd August 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 5th September 2021. You can compete in every Tier and track, but weather will not be a factor this time. In this special event we will also offer you a bonus for consistency!
Grand Prix™ REVV Prizes
This event’s top REVV prizes will be based on your combined performance across 7 tracks, regardless of the weather. Your final placement on the weekly leaderboards for each of the 7 tracks will grant you the following points:
The points you earned from each of the 7 leaderboards for the given Tier are tallied at the end of each week and below boards reflect the weekly pools available for each Tier per-season. So REVV pool is still available, even if you compete in only one of the weeks in this event.
Tier A — Stat Minimum: 16,000+
Tier B — Stat Range: 10,001–16,000
Tier C — Stat Range: 6,001–10,000
Tier D — Stat Range: 0–6,000
Boost your rewards with the new Bonus System
In this event we are also introducing a new exciting bonus system that rewards those who consistently race across the event in both weeks. While your REVV winnings will be paid out at the end of the event based on weekly performance, those who race on both weeks will be able to qualify for a multiplier to boost their final payout.
As an example a person who becomes number 1 in Tier A will get 2400 REVV per week, however, if the same player also places within the top 10 in the second week they will get a 10% multiplier, taking home 5280 instead of 4800 REVV. Below table shows the extra % that you can earn based on your final weekly placements. If a player places in top 10 on the first week and top 20 in the second week, their multiplier will be 5%.
Grand Prix™ Keys prizes
This event’s top Key prizes will be based on the same factors as the weekly REVV prizes. Those with the top 3 combined points from 7 leaderboards, per-Tier and season, will take home following keys weekly:
On top of these, everyone else will be able to compete for Common and Rare keys and NFTs (selected at random) with their total score from the 7 leaderboards per week.
Time Trial Summary:
- Next two Time Trial events will run from 23rd August to 29th August 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC) and 30th August to 5th September 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC).
- Weekly final standings are based on your combined points across the daily competitions
- Rewards include 12 Time Trial Trophies per season, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys and 20,000 REVV tokens per season
Grand Prix™ Summary:
- The new Grand Prix™ Mode event runs from 23rd August to 5th September 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC)
- The Events featured in this event are: Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco, Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit, Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
- Weekly final standings for REVV Pools and Key prizes, however, playing in both weeks can earn player a multiplier to increase their rewards
- Weather will not be considered as a factor in this event, but overall fastest time on the track defines players position
- Rewards include 12 REVV Trophies, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys, NFTs and 60,000 REVV tokens per season per week
Any questions, give us a shout!
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time or to REVV Motorsport gaming platform, you can find out more about us by checking out our Medium articles, as well as following us on Twitter. We also have an active player community on Discord and Telegram, so come and join the conversation.
F1® Delta Time:
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.