F1® Delta Time is welcoming you to the land of sun with the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix™!
[UPDATE] Results are here! Check out our announcement on Trello
We hope that everyone had a fun time competing for the REVV NFTs in last week’s Special F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ Event! This week we are taking you to sunny Australia, as it’s time to welcome the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix into F1 Delta Time!
In this Grand Prix Event there will be an exciting 120,000 REVV pool, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys and REVV Trophies up for grabs! And since we are heading to Australia, you will have two weather conditions to compete in this time: Hot and Dry.
Details of this F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™
In this Grand Prix™ Mode Event you will be able to race on 7 F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ Events:
- Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco
- Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
- Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit
- Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
The event runs for 6 days starting on 15 June 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 20 June 2021. You can compete in every Tier and track, but to celebrate the release of Australian Grand Prix, REVV prize pools and keys are tied to the points players get across 7 tracks in two weather types: Hot and Dry
This week’s top REVV prizes will be based on your combined performance across 2 weather types and 7 tracks. Your final placement on the weekly leaderboards for each of the 7 tracks in each of the weather types, will grant you the following points:
The points you earned from each track for the given Tier and 2 weather types are tallied at the end of the event and below boards reflect the weekly pools available for each Tier per-season. There are basically 14 leaderboards to compete on per season and Tier.
For example for Hot weather, your performance on each track will grant you a placement at the end of the week and points you get from each of the 7 tracks are combined to get your ultimate score for Hot weather. Same is then repeated for Dry weather and finally points are combined to get your final score.
Tier A — Stat Minimum: 16,000+
Tier B — Stat Range: 10,001–16,000
Tier C — Stat Range: 6,001–10,000
Tier D — Stat Range: 0–6,000
This week’s top Key prizes will be based on the same factors as the REVV prizes. Those with the top 3 combined points from 2 weathers, per-Tier and season, will take home following keys:
On top of these, everyone will be able to compete for Common keys with their total score from the 14 leaderboards.
12 Trophies will also be earned by the top 3 players in each Tier who collected the most points overall.
- The new Grand Prix™ Mode event runs from 15 June to 20 June 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC)
- The Events featured in this event are: Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco, Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit, Bahrain Grand Prix™ and Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
- Weekly final standings for REVV Pools and Key prizes are based on your combined points across 7 tracks and 2 weather types: Hot and Dry
- Rewards include 12 REVV Trophies, F1® Delta Time 2020 Keys and 60,000 REVV tokens per season
Any questions, give us a shout!
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time, you can find out more about the game by checking out our Medium articles, as well as following us on Twitter. We also have an active player community on Discord, so come and join the conversation.
F1® Delta Time on Discord: https://discord.gg/EZE6mkS
F1® Delta Time on Twitter: https://twitter.com/F1DeltaTime
F1® Delta Time on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/F1DeltaTime
You can also find out more about REVV over at the official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels.
REVV on Twitter: https://twitter.com/REVV_Token
REVV on Telegram: https://t.me/REVVCommunity
REVV on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/REVVTokenAB
What is REVV and how to get it in 3 easy steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3kjtAyor4
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.