Autumn has arrived, can you handle the changing weather?
We have just reached the end of our 7 week Circuit Champion challenge and it has been an intense time on the tracks, especially with the additional Circuit Champion prize pool on the horizon. In the meanwhile summer has started to fade into autumn and weather has been changing by day, so it seems like a fitting time to see who can handle all the weather challenges the best. So join us for an intense 4 week race with each week focusing on one weather type, with a total weekly pool of 120,000 REVV tokens, Legendary, Epic and Rare key fractions, 12 trophies per season.
F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ Weather Special
The event will still run for 4 weeks starting on 25 October 2021 and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC) on 21 November 2021. You can compete in every Tier and track, but for each week only performance in one weather type will be considered. Rewards will be awarded on weekly bases, based on your performance across the tracks on the selected weather.
Circuits in this Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco
- Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
- Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit
- Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™
- Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™
Grand Prix™ weekly trophies and REVV pool will remain the same (12 trophies and 60,000 REVV tokens per season per week) and on top of these you will be able to compete for key fractions! Share per position can be viewed in the table below.
Weekly Key Rewards
For the next 4 weeks all players have a chance to earn Legendary, Epic and Rare Keys in fractions! Usually these premium rewards are only available for those in the top positions, but with our new fraction system even lower placement gives you a chance to build towards the high end prizes!
Key fractions work similar to any other token, meaning a key can be divided into smaller portions. To open a key and get the 5 NFTs inside you will need to own one (1) full key. For example if you place 1st in Tier C 10 times, you would have 10 x 0.10 Legendary fractions which equals 1 full Legendary Key. Key fractions can also be traded as any other token, in case you would like to do so.
Time Trial changes
This week, we are returning back to the weekly Time Trial after our experiment of two weeks of daily competitions. Pool of 20,000 REVV will be available and divided between different Tiers 25% per Tier and in following manner per position:
Payouts will be done in a weekly manner and the key fraction rewards will be also available based on your weekly total performance in the following manner.
Time Trial Trophies will also be available to the top 3 in each Tier, with 12 Trophies per season per week.
Time Trial Summary:
- Time Trial events will run weekly from Monday 00:00:00(UTC) till Sunday 23:59:59 (UTC).
- Weekly final standings are based on your combined points across the daily competitions, and will reward you with Legendary, Epic and Rare Key fractions.
- Weekly rewards include 20,000 REVV tokens, 12 Trophies and Key fractions for each season.
Grand Prix™ Summary:
- The new Grand Prix™ Mode event will continue to run for 4 weeks from 25 October 2021 till 21 November 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC).
- The Events featured are Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Circuit de Monaco, Formula 1® Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Formula 1® Shanghai International Circuit, Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™.
- Weekly final standings for REVV Pools and Key prizes are based on total performance across the tracks in the chosen weather type for that week.
- Rewards include 60,000 REVV tokens, Legendary, Epic and Rare key fractions and 12 trophies — per season per week.
Any questions, give us a shout!
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time or to REVV Motorsport gaming platform, you can find out more about us by checking out our Medium articles, as well as following us on Twitter. We also have an active player community on Discord and Telegram, so come and join the conversation.
F1® Delta Time:
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.